Read more > Konvergent helped Bupa replace several legacy policy administration systems in EMEA and America with a brand new consolidated platform. It was all part of a larger Cloud Transformation Strategy.
• The data and BI strategy and roadmap – advising on best practice, decommissioning strategy, cost-saving and methodology
• End-to-end data warehouse architecture and model.
• A global application layer to interface with the customers, partners and providers
• A 13.4% improvement in operational processes and customer experience.
As a result of all this, Bupa reduced implementation cost and risk while also adhering to GDPR. Chubb tasked Konvergent with bringing together several transformational initiatives into an integrated enterprise design architecture. In the space of a few months, Konvergent designed and developed:
• An enterprise architecture group comprehensive communication pack
• A single E2E enterprise design
• A rapid application portfolio health check
• A governance model and governance framework for the International organisation
• An enterprise architecture dashboard
• An integration Roadmap.
All of which allowed Chubb to instigate conversations with the CxO that had previously been blocked. “I did not think we could achieve what did in such a short space of time.”
Global Head of Architecture – Chubb