Initially brought in by the CIO’s second in command, Konvergent has helped mature BT’s enterprise architecture function from being a reactionary technology organisation into one that adds real strategic value to the business.
During this time, Konvergent has successfully completed over 30 assignments across all architecture disciplines and is considered the go-to organisation for strategic architecture across BT.
Example projects include:
• The development of a ToM for architecture,
• Data strategy and architecture for a companywide finance transformation
• End to end HR transformation project
• Digital workplace transformation
• BT smart buildings project and
• IRFS regulation and data monetisation.
“We always turn to Konvergent, as we cannot find the support we need from any other supplier.”
Richard Sheath – Head of Enterprise Architecture Read more >
Konvergent helped Bupa replace several legacy policy administration systems in EMEA and America with a brand new consolidated platform. It was all part of a larger Cloud Transformation Strategy.
• The data and BI strategy and roadmap – advising on best practice, decommissioning strategy, cost-saving and methodology
• End-to-end data warehouse architecture and model.
• A global application layer to interface with the customers, partners and providers
• A 13.4% improvement in operational processes and customer experience.
As a result of all this, Bupa reduced implementation cost and risk while also adhering to GDPR.
Find out how Konvergent helped a global telecoms company to get a £20m regulatory fine removed.