- Three projects swapped out resources while underway when the discovery phase indicated a need to change direction. There was no additional cost to BT and only a tiny delay in project time scales.
- The integrated architecture visualisation and consultant team consolidated four different business capability models onto one. This transformed a completely inaccessible 250-page PowerPoint presentation into an immersive interactive document that has enhanced the standing of architecture within the business.
- The architecture visualisation of the existing cloud estate helped to break a deadlock between stakeholders.
- The mobile solution project finished early when Konvergent concluded that no RFP was required as the existing technology supported the business requirement. The funds were redistributed into the central pot.
- Significant cost savings in marketing licences were immediately identified.